Are you looking for a scholarship opportunity abroad? If yes.. then grab this Destination Australia Scholarships for international students provided by Southern Cross University. Interested eligible students are welcome to apply for this wonderful opportunity.
The main objective of this study award is to support both home and foreign students who are going to undertake an undergraduate degree course work at Southern Cross University.
Southern Cross University was established in 1994, it is ranked by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings among the world’s top 100 young universities. It provides varieties of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
Why you should study at Southern Cross University? Here, students have various opportunities to create their skills and the possibility of work placements. The University has full-bloomed campuses in Lismore, Coffs Harbour and the Gold Coast.
Application is Ongoing!
- Institution: Southern Cross University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Award: $15,000 each year.
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: International and Domestic applicants
- To be taken at: Australia.
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world can apply.
- Available Courses: Bachelor of Engineering Systems (Honours), Bachelor of Speech Pathology, Bachelor of Occupational Therapy.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be qualified, the aspirants must meet these requirements:
- Awards are available for Australian Citizen, a New Zealand Citizen, a permanent Australian Resident, A student with Australian permanent visa or an International Student Visa.
- Candidates must be registering as a New student
- You must register as full-time student
- Then also register at Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be able to apply for this grant, aspirants must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After enrolling, they can complete the online application form for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must provide the statement of results or transcripts, including information of the institute marking or grading system.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you are recommended to meet the entry requirements of your preferred program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates whose main language is not English will have to meet the particular English Language Requirements, so they can excel in their studies at the university.
Southern Cross University will provide an amount of $15,000 each year to the winning students for their undergraduate program in Australia.