With the hope of fostering the education of high achieving and deserving students in the UK, Newcastle University is pleased to offer an educational programme named Directors International Excellence Scholarships. The programme is available for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The main objective of this grant is to support worthy and intelligent student who wish to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree programme at the Newcastle University, UK
Why choose to study at this University? The institution is dedicated to providing the best facilities and academic excellence to its students. By studying here, you will have devoted teachers that will help you attain your goals.
Application Deadline: 1 June 2021
- Institution: Newcastle University
- Department: Newcastle University Business School
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught
- Available Awards: Four
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Citizens from Colombia, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, USA, and Vietnam are eligible.
- Available Course: Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree programme in any field of study offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must meet these criteria in order to be eligible:
- Candidates must hold purpose of admission for entry to one of the particular undergraduate or master’s courses.
- Then must have achieved a UK 1st Class Honors Degree (AAB or an international equivalent).
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspirants must first take admission to the appropriate degree programme of their choice. Then must fill out the online application form together with submitting an essay of not more than 1,500 words in answer to the question listed. Submissions need to be in English.
- Supporting Documents: These are the documents required by the university: certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV, and other supporting documentation.
- Entrance Requirements: Before taking admission, you must go through the entry requirements of your preferred program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have an English language qualifications of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no sub skill less than 6.0. For more details check the English language requirements.
Newcastle University will provide a 50% discount for one year’s tuition fee for the successful students.