Do you wish to study in Australia? If yes.. then hurry and apply for the University of Notre Dame Discounted Tuition Fees for International Students. The educational opportunity is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
This study program is in a form of a partial tuition fee waiver for those outstanding international students who wants to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Notre Dame in Australia.
Established in 1989, the University of Notre Dame Australia is a Roman Catholic private university with a nationwide presence. It has a goal of cultivating a lively research culture and conducting high-quality research that has a positive impact outside of academia, particularly in underserved communities. It is now ranked 38th in the United States.
Why Choose the University of Notre Dame? The University of Notre Dame equips students with the theoretical knowledge and professional skills they need to be successful. It believes that outstanding higher education prepares students for a rich, happy, and reflective life, not merely a vocational path, and has a strong commitment to valuing individual genius.
Application Deadline: 10 October 2021
- Institution: University of Notre Dame
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Award: 25% off the tuition fee
- Number of Scholarships: Not Stated
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries are eligible
- Available Courses: Any Course area in the Undergraduate degree program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the students must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be enlisted in this wonderful opportunity, applicants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme. There is no separate application for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- CV, references (optional)
- Certified copy of your proof of citizenship/residency
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to fulfill the minimum entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Applicants can show their English language proficiency by completing an English language test or through previous secondary or tertiary study and also meet the English language requirements of the University.
The University of Notre Dame will cover 25 percent (25%) of annual tuition fees for up to a maximum of one (1) year or two (2) consecutive semesters.