Are you looking for a funding opportunity to acquire a degree in the UK? Then take a hold of this opportunity. De Montfort University (DMU) is welcoming all international students to take part in this international awards. Students from different countries of the world are qualified for this program.
The funding opportunity is designed to support students with a discount worth £4,000 towards the total value of the course tuition fee. Only limited intelligent and talented students will be chosen for this bursary scheme and its accessible for the academic session 2021/2022.
De Montfort University is a real life-changing tertiary institution that teaches thousands of both home and foreign students since 1992. It is divided into four faculties of art, design and humanities, business and law, health and life sciences, and technology.
What you will gain by coming to De Montfort University, the university provides an atmosphere and study space that is welcoming and inclusive, inspiring learners and encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion. DMU concentrates on teaching and building career-significant skills based on experience.
Application Deadline: Application is Ongoing
- Institution: De Montfort University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Post graduate courses
- Value of Awards: Sum of £4,000
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of students to be awarded: Limited Scholarships
- Nationality: Foreign Students
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries are eligible
- Available Courses: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree program in any field of study offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be eligible, the aspiring student must meet the following criteria;
- Candidates must have gotten their offer to study on a full-time course or part-time course, starting in September 2020 or January 2021
- Then candidates must have accepted their offer and have paid 50% of your gross tuition fee to DMU before enrollment and confirm by email once the payment has been made.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Interested students applying for this fund are required to partake in an undergraduate, postgraduate degree at the university. After that they can apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are to provide the following supporting documents:
- A copy of your qualifications
- A copy of your English language certificate
- A personal Statement with a minimum of 500 words detailing why you desire to study in your selected course at DMU and any other additional relevant information that will support your application
- A copy of your passport
- 1 reference for undergraduate study and 2 references for postgraduate study
- Note: Some of DMU creative courses may ask for a portfolio – check our portfolio advice
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have their prior degree
- Language Requirements: Aspirants must show an adequate level of English language proficiency to be considered for the opportunity.
De Montfort University will award qualified students the sum of £4,000 of support for their course of study.