Douglas College is pleased to announce its Scholarship Grants for International Students in Canada. The application process is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The scholarship scheme is available for Athletes-students who desire to pursue their studies at Douglas College in Canada. This support will be given to both domestic and international students that are already an athlete at DC and will be given a sum of money towards the domestic or international tuition fee of the applied programme.
Douglas College is ranked 84th in all of Canada. Douglas College inspired its students to do what they love and be good at it by providing educational experiences that challenge and enlighten, and open doors to lives of passion and purpose.
Why study at the Douglas College? Here, they treat each other with fairness and respect, and model ethical behavior in academic, interpersonal, and administrative practices. Students and faculty are constantly challenging themselves and strive for excellence in the academic programs, or teaching, the student and employee services, and the administration.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2021
- Institution: Douglas College
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Value of Award: $7,000
- Available Awards: Five
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: Applications will be accepted from both Canada and International students
- Available Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate-level subjects and courses are eligible to undertake.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for admission, the applicants must be an athletes-students
Method of Application for Approved Douglas College Scholarship Grants for International Students in Canada 2021
- Application Process: Candidates are required to submit an admission application through the student portal of the university to be eligible for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school/college transcripts
- A valid passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have High school graduation OR must be minimum 17 years of age.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELT S – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 83
- PTE – 56
- Duolingo – 110
- CAEL – 60
The winning candidates will receive $7,000 towards the domestic or international tuition fee of the applied programme at Douglas College