The University of Warwick is in search for talented and high achieving students to be part of their Education Studies Department Excellence International Awards. These funding opportunity is available for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The educational award is open to all brilliant students who wish to commence a master’s degree program at the university. The bursary scheme will contribute towards the tuition fee of £5,000 for domestic students and £10,000 for international students.
The University of Warwick provides several postgraduate and undergraduate programmes in different disciplines such as engineering, science, medicine, social science, arts, theatre, language, law, business, and finance.
Why you should study at the University of Warwick, by joining this institution, you will be exposed to the different world perspective in diverse ways and structures, you will also have the opportunity to learn them. Students in this university get different opportunities that will help them achieve their excellent future goals.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on 1 June 2021
- Institution: University of Warwick
- Department: Education Studies Department
- Degree Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Value of Awards: Sum of £5,000 (Domestic) and £10,000 (International)
- Number of Student to be awarded: One
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: This opportunity is available to all students from across the globe, there is limitation.
- Available Courses: MA in Drama and Theatre Education
- Admissible Criteria: To be chosen for this award, then you must meet the requirements below:
- Candidates must enroll in an MA in Education Studies commencing October 2021
- Applications will be accepted a UK citizen or an International student
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you want to be chosen for this study award, then the first thing to do is to take admission in MA drama and theatre education at the University of Warwick by 1 June 2021. After enrolling for the program, you will be able to fill out the application form of the program.
- Supporting Documents: You are required to submit the case for support of no more than 700 words outlining the following:
- Maintained academic and professional achievements
- Previous experience and why this has led you to undertake a postgraduate degree in this discipline
- The more extensive benefit you might acquire from having a postgraduate degree in this field
- The contributions to the Department and the university as a whole.
- Admission Requirements: All aspiring students must have obtained a bachelor degree in a required field.
- Language Requirement: The language requirements differs from a course to another. Although, you should provide the certificate of IELTS to prove your abilities in English.
The winning candidate will receive £5,000 or £10,000 from the sponsor, Home student to receive £5,000 while £10,000 for foreign students.