Interested students from across the globe are welcome to apply for this wonderful educational opportunity named English Proficiency Entrance Scholarships for International Students offered by Durham College, Canada.
The aim of this scholarship scheme is to assist outstanding and high achieving students who wish to study in an undergraduate degree programme at the university in Canada.
Durham College was founded in 1967, and is based in Durham Region of Ontario, Canada. It provides first-year information support, academic support resources, career services, and student academic learning services.Here, they are dedicated to a diverse and inclusive campus for all students and staffs irrespective of race.
Application Deadline: Application is Ongoing!
- Institution: Durham College
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Available Awards: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Canada.
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world.
- Available Courses: Any field of study
- Admissible Criteria: These are the given criteria :
- Applicants must submit their application for admission and pay their fees by the deadline stated in their letter of offer.
- Then be in Canada and remain registered at Durham College past the 10th day of the semester.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Candidates must take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: These are the following documents needed:
- High school (secondary school) transcript
- High school (secondary school) diploma
- Post-secondary (college or university) transcript
- Post-secondary (college or university) degree
- Admission Requirements: To get enrolled in a program, aspirants must meet all the requirements of the program.
- Language Requirements: Students applying to this university must meet its English ability requirements
Successful students will be awarded by Durham College the sum of $2000 to aid their education in Canada.