If you are wish to study abroad and you are looking for funding opportunity to turn your dream into a reality, you are welcome to apply for the Entrance Scholarships for International Students offered by Cape Breton University in Canada.
The basic aim of this financial aid positions is to support foreign students who wish to undertake an undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Cape Breton University is a public, co-ed, primarily undergraduate university located in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. It is the only post-secondary degree-granting institution within the Cape Breton Regional Municipality and on Cape Breton Island. The university offers students with exceptional learning and undergraduate research opportunities in a supportive academic environment.
Application is currently ongoing!
- Institution: Cape Breton University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level; Undergraduate degree
- Available Awards; Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Available Courses: Any course area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the aspirants must meet these criteria:
- No failures in Grade 11 or 12 courses
- Average is based on all AC & AD Grade 11 courses and all AC & AD completed Grade 12 courses after the first semester
- Average for international students entering directly from high school will be determined by Cape Breton University
- ESL conditional offers must attend a CBU English language partner school to have award honored.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To participate in this educational award, the aspirants are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must meet the entrance requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have the following:
- TOEFL score of 550 (paper test), 213 (computer test), or 80 (internet test): www.ets.org
- IELTS Academic (and IELTS Indicator) score of 6.5 with no band below 6.0: www.ielts.org
- CAEL score of 60 (this includes CAEL Online): www.cael.ca.
- MELAB score of 85: www.melab.ca
- Pearson PTE (Academic) score of 59: www.pearsonpte.com
- CanTEST score of 4.5 (reading & listening), 4.0 (writing)
- Duolingo English Test score of 115 for undergraduate programs, diplomas and certificates.
All winning and eligible students will get an award sum of $30,000 each to cover the cost of their studies in Canada.