It is the aspiration of many students to study in Canada, intending to support the education of outstanding students the University of Guelph-Humber is pleased to announce its Entrance Scholarships for International Students. The scholarship scheme is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The funding opportunity seeks to assist home and overseas students who intends to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at the university in Canada.
The University of Guelph is a comprehensive public research university ranked in the top 18 universities in Canada. It is recognized for the high quality of its teaching, research and outstanding facilities. It operates on the idea of integrating experiential learning opportunities into the basic and traditional academic curriculum.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- Institution: The University of Guelph-Humber
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: Domestic and International students
- Available Subjects: Honours Bachelor of Applied Science in Early Childhood Studies, Honours Bachelor of Applied Science in Family and Community Social Services, and Bachelor of Applied Arts in Justice and Public Safety.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must be first-time applicants at the University of Guelph, then must be enrolled in any part-time degree programmes.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Candidates are required to enroll through the university’s online portal, the qualified students will be considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The aspirants must submit these documents:
- Official transcripts
- High school transcripts
- Student profile information
- Specific country requirements
- Copies of diploma or certificate
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to have a minimum GPA of 3.0 to 3.9 to be admitted to the University of Guelph.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to attain minimum required scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – an overall score of 6.5 with no band less than
- PTE – an overall score of 60 with no score less than 60 in the subsections
- CAEL – an overall band score of 70
- TOEFL IBT – a total score of 89 with no section less than 21.
- Cambridge English – an overall score of 176 with no band less than 169
- Duolingo – an overall score of 110.
The sponsorship will be awarded in the following manner:
For Admission Average 90.0+ : $2,000
For Admission Average 80.0 – 89.9% : $1,500
For Admission Average75.0 – 79.9% : $1,000