If you are looking for a financial assistance to kick-start your career in UK then you are welcome to apply for the Essex Law Global Partner Scholarships which is provided by the University of Essex in the UK for the academic year 2021/2022.
The scholarship scheme is designed to support those international students who wish to start an undergraduate degree at the university with the sum of £3,500.
The University of Essex is one of the world’s most internationally varied universities, offering a wide range of programmes to students. It is a three-campus school that focuses on education and research. Here, students will get skills and information from a degree programme that will help them advance in their careers.
Application Deadline: 17 September 2021
- Institution: University of Essex
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Available Awards: Not Stated
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world are eligible to apply
- Available Subjects: Any course area in the undergraduate field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- be fully self-funding your studies
- must be studying on the Law transfer programme in the link/partnership agreement at the specified institutions in the full terms and conditions below
- be in the first year of your degree course for 2021-2022 entry: undergraduate students must make Essex your firm choice on UCAS by 17 September 2021.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To take hold of this opportunity, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After enrolling, they will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit a personal statement, academic transcripts, CV, and references with their application.
- Entrance Requirements: Before taking this admission, students must first go through the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose main language is not English are expected to show proof of sufficient knowledge in English. Please check the English Language Requirement section for more details.
The University of Essex will provide up to £3,500 for overseas students who want to study an undergraduate degree programme in the UK.