With the aim of providing financial aids for students who wish to acquire a degree, Staffordshire University is pleased to announce its EU Scholarships for those highly talented and brilliant students who wish to study in the UK.
The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to assist and recognize the effort of international students who will be enrolling in an undergraduate degree program at the university in UK.
Founded in 1906, Staffordshire University is a public university in Staffordshire, England. The university provides a diverse selection of degree-level courses as well as opportunities for students to improve their personalities and communication skills. At our specialist Centers of Excellence in Stafford and Shrewsbury, they provide world-class healthcare education.
Application Deadline: Application is Ongoing!
- Institution: Staffordshire University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s degree
- Available Scholarship: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe are eligible to apply
- Available Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area excluding Nursing, Paramedic Science, Operating Department Practice and Midwifery, top-up and blended and distance learning courses.
- Admissible Criteria: Students must meet these criteria:
- Must have accepted an offer for a full-time taught course at Staffordshire University (Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford and London campuses only). This excludes Undergraduate Nursing, Paramedic Science, Operating Department Practice and Midwifery, Top-up, Blended and Distance Learning courses
- Be living in an EU country, and require a Student Visa to study in the UK
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspiring students are obliged to take admission in an undergraduate degree coursework at the university. There is no need for separate application for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Please attach your personal statement, passport, reference letter, certificates and transcripts.
- Entrance Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants have to fulfill the English language requirements of the university.
The educational bursary will provide up to a maximum discount of £5000 per year to the successful and deserving applicants.