With the aim of supporting the education of outstanding and motivated students who wish to study in UK, University of Chichester is pleased to notify the public about its EU Scholarships which is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
The study award is designed to assist the best and most intelligent applicants who wish to start an undergraduate an postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Chichester in the UK.
The University of Chichester is a public university located in West Sussex, England. It was established in 2005, It has 14 departments, with specialisms including Humanities, Sport, Musical Theatre and Education. The university offers a variety of learning opportunities as well as a pleasant atmosphere. In today’s global society, it also emphasizes the importance of cross-cultural exchanges between Japan and the rest of the world.
Application Deadline: Application is Ongoing!
- Institution: University of Chichester
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Masters degree
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Only EU students are eligible to apply.
- Available Courses: The program is available for undertaking an undergraduate or masters degree in any course area at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must meet these criteria to be eligible:
- Aspirants must hold an offer for masters or undergraduate programme at the University of Chichester
- Meet all the conditions of your offer
- Be an overseas fee-paying student (this application is not available for students eligible for home fees)
- Be self-funded (you must be paying for your studies independently rather than being sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship)
- Be starting your studies in the 2021 academic year (September 2021 onwards)
Method of Application
- Application Process: To participate in the opportunity, applicants will enroll for an applicable course at the university. After registering, successful applicants will be receive an application form through their email.
- Supporting Documents: These are the following documents needed and must be submitted in a PDF file: CV, statement of intent and writing samples, GRE GMAT or other test scores and reference letter.
- Admission Requirements: Academic excellence over and above the criteria required for admission to the taught master’s course selected.
- Language Requirement: Aspiring students must have sufficient knowledge in English Language.
The educational fund will give a discount of 20% of the total international fee each academic year of study to the eligible candidates.