Scholarships are great tools that gives students opportunity to be educated. For providing support to those motivated students Oxford Brookes University in the UK is offering an educational award named EU Student Support Scholarships.
The scholarship positions is open to EU students who desire to commence an undergraduate degree programme in UK. The award seeks to encourage and support young talents to achieve their goals. The grant is accessible for the academic session 2021/2022.
Oxford Brookes University was founded in 1992 as Oxford School of Art. It is public university located in Oxford, England. Over many years, students from different parts of the world chose this university as their first choice. It has a reputable teaching experience.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2021
- Acceptable Nationalities: Citizens from EU countries are eligible
- Eligible Subjects: Any course area in the appropriate field of study.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified you must meet this requirements:
- You must hold a place of study offered by the university.
- Must be a passport holder of an EU country / have EU nationality.
- Must be an international fee-paying student.
- This scholarship is not available to distance learning students.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspirants must take admission in an undergraduate degree programme to the university.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide a CV, certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirement: Interested students applying for admission must complete the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have good knowledge in both Oral and Written English.
Oxford Brookes University will provide a grant of £4,000 to all successful EU students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree in the UK.
- Institution: Oxford Brookes University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Award: £4,000
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Available Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: EU students
- To be taken at: Australia.