Education increases one’s ability, comprehension and creates a personality. Therefore, by showing great importance in education Edinburgh Napier University is pleased to offer the European Union Undergraduate Financial Aid for talented students who wish to study in UK.
The educational program seeks to support EU students who wish to commence a full-time bachelor’s course work at Edinburgh Napier University in the UK.
Edinburgh University is an amazing place to be learn in terms of education and its environment. It holds a high rate of jobs. Good relations with many employers and businesses have been built. It has three campuses that are full of new amenities and a friendly atmosphere.
Application is currently Ongoing!
- Institution: Edinburgh Napier University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: EU countries
- Available Subjects: Any course work in the appropriate degree program offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the aspirants must meet these criteria:
- Be self-funding your course
- Be studying a full-time degree with us (students studying part-time are not eligible)
- Holding an offer to study a bachelors course in September 2021
Method of Application
- Application Process: Applicants will be evaluated automatically for the programme after they have enrolled in an applicable course
- Supporting Documents: All candidates are to provide the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirement: The entrance requirements varies from course to course.
- Language Requirement: The university accepts IELTS and Duolingo for most of the courses.
Each successful students will get up to £3,000 for their year one of their course program to study at the university in UK.