There is an educational opportunity exclusively open to Chinese Students provided by the RMIT University in Australia. The application programme is open for the academic session 2021/2022.
The Funding Opportunity is designed to support intelligent and talented Chinese Students who wish to pursue any degree programme at the University in Australia.
RMIT University ranked 15th highest university in Australia and 250th in the world with a 5-Star QS Ranking, is one of Australia’s tertiary institutions that holds excellence in higher education. RMIT is very dedicated to helping shape a new urban and industrial renaissance in the global economy.
Why Study at RMIT University? The Institution is a student-inclusive institute that aims to inspire and engage the audience to discover new ideas and perspectives by exploring cultural spaces and resources. With an award-winning infrastructure, RMIT is among some of the most technologically advanced facilities in the world. It is internationally recognized for excellence especially in Education, Research, and Engagement with Industry and Community.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2022
- Institution: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Associate, Bachelor or Masters
- Value of Award: $5,000
- Number of Scholarships Available: Five
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: China Students
- Available Courses: Associate, master or bachelor degree coursework in Engineering Health and Biomedical Sciences, Science or Computing Technologies can be applied for.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered the applicants must be a non-existing RMIT students.
Check here for more scholarship updates
Method of Application
- Application Process: Applicants are recommended to submit an admission application through the RMIT Online Portal. The applicants must submit the application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Passport copy
- Personal statement
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be at least 16 years of age with 70% in the Australian Year 12 was equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176
The Successful Chinese applicants will be provided $5,000 in one installment towards the overall tuition fee of any applied associate, bachelor, or master programme by RMIT University.