Loyola University New Orleans is actively looking for brilliant and deserving students to participate in the Exclusive Grant scheme for International Students who have a study-abroad dream. The educational programme is accessible for the academic calendar 2021/2022.
The main purpose of this funding opportunity is to assist foreign students complete their education at the university in USA.
Loyola University New Orleans is a private Jesuit university in New Orleans, Louisiana. It was founded in as Loyola College in 1904, the institution was chartered as a university in 1912 and it offers various degree programme. The University is committed to the education of its students wholly.
Application Closes 15 November 2021
- Institution: Loyola University New Orleans
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Award: $14,000 to $23,000
- Available Awards: Not Known
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Application will be accepted from all countries
- Available Courses: Any Course area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified:
- Applicants must be an international citizen
- Aspirants must have take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university
Method of Application
- Application Process: In order to grasp this opportunity, the students must register in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Please submit official original secondary school transcripts, an affidavit of financial support and copy of passport, one letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to submit the ACT and SAT scores to take admission at the university.
- Language Requirement: Submit official TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo English Test (DET) scores.
For more scholarship updates, click here
Loyola University New Orleans will provide the award amount of $14,000 to $23,000 for the successful students to study in the USA.