The University of Essex is delighted to announce its Exclusive Grants for India Students who wish to acquire a degree in UK. The educational programme is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
The scholarship scheme is designed to assist mainly students who are residents of India and wish to enroll in a bachelor or master degree programme in UK. The chosen students will get a 50% scholarship to cover the programme fee.
The University of Essex is a public research university ranked 370th in the QS World University Rankings 2020. It is appreciated worldwide for its commitment to a culture of collaboration, agility, and teamwork, sharing good practices, promoting learning and skills across departments.
Why Choose the University of Essex? The University of Essex is a universally renowned educational institution that acknowledges the importance of meaningful relationships and partnerships. The specialty of Essex is the shared endeavor and the role of staff in the shaping of the careers of students. Essex values and supports the ongoing development of professional knowledge, expertise, and skills in the students.
Application Deadline: October 29, 2021
- Institution: University of Essex
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Bachelors and Masters
- Value of Grants: £9,250
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Countries: Indian Students
- Available Courses: Any subject area in the bachelors or master degree program offered by the university or Essex Online MBA program.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, Applicants must be Indian residents commencing bachelor or master’s study at Essex in 2021-2022.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Each aspirants are to apply online on the university portal to complete the application process. Eligible Indian applicants will automatically be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: All aspirants are required to fulfill the country-specific and course-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- PTE – 58
- CAE/CPE – 176
- Trinity College London ISE – Pass
- Michigan ECPE – Pass with 795 in each component
The successful students will get £5,785 to £9,250 to cover 50% of the tuition fee of the undertaken bachelor or master degree programme at the University of Essex.