Lakehead University is pleased to announce its Exclusive Grants for Non-Canadian Students who wish to study in Canada. The educational grant is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The grant is titled International Visionary Awards and its is designed to support all international students who will undertake an undergraduate degree at this university. Also, those who demonstrate academic excellence will be awarded for up to four years.
Lakehead University, ranked among Canada’s top 10 primarily undergraduate universities in the magazine’s 2021 University Rankings, is a public research university in Canada. Lakehead University is dedicated to a student-centered learning environment and has made a commitment towards excellent and innovative teaching, service, research, and other scholarly activity.
Application Deadline: December 7, 2021
- Institution: Lakehead University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Award: CAD $4000
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries are eligible to apply
- Available Courses: All undergraduate programmes offered at Lakehead University are eligible to apply for.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this award opportunity, the applicants must be non-Canadian students enrolling in an undergraduate degree study at Lakehead.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Lakehead University accepts applications via the Ontario Universities’s application centre. Non-Canadian applicants will directly be considered when they apply.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- The consent form and reference letter
- Official post-secondary transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum overall average of C / 60% or equivalent to get admitted to Lakehead University.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- IELTS – 6.5
- MELAB – 85
- CAEL – 60
The winning international applicants will get CAD $4,000 up to 4 years to cover the study costs of an undergraduate programme at Lakehead University.