Eliminate the financial barriers that you are facing by applying for the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology Scholarships offered by the University of Melbourne, to help assist students who desire to acquire a degree in Australia.
The aim of this funding opportunity is to award those high achieving students who have their previous degree and wants to enroll in a master degree program at the university.
The University of Melbourne is a public research university that is situated in Melbourne, Australia. It is one of Australia’s six sandstone universities. It is composed of ten separate academic units and is connected with several institutes and research centers.
Why Choose to study at the University of Melbourne? The University’s experience aids graduates become well-rounded, thoughtful, and skilled professionals making a positive impact around the world. Our research aids solve social, economic and environmental difficulties the world is going through today and in the future.
Application Deadline: 12 June 2021
- Institution: University: University of Melbourne
- Department: Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology.
- Degree: Masters
- Value of Award: Sum of $5,000-$20,000
- Available Scholarships: 150
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: Citizens from Australia and across the globe.
- Available Courses: Masters degree in Computing and Information: Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this process, you are required to have applied for masters program at the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspirants must register in the master’s degree programme at the university. No extra application is needed, candidates will be considered automatically for award.
- Supporting Documents: Please provide an academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended plus a copy of your passport.
- Admission Requirements: Upon successful enrollment of your course, you are recommended to meet the minimum entry requirements for your degree.
- Language Requirement: Aspiring students must meet the English language requirements to be qualified for a place of study.
Every winning candidates will get a grant ranging from $5,000-$20,000. The funds will be paid in half-yearly installments for the normal, full-time duration of the beneficiary’s course for up to two years.