Scholarships are great tools that gives students access to education. So for supporting students gain quality education, Fairleigh Dickinson University (FDU) is happy to offer its International Undergraduate Freshman Scholarships in the USA.
The main objective of this educational programme is to assist overseas students who wish to commence an undergraduate degree in the USA. This award is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The university was founded in 1942, it is the biggest profit-owned university that offers more than 100 individual degree programmes to its students. FDU provides an unequal legacy and ecosystem of international opportunities for learning.
By studying at this university, you will be provided with lots of students opportunities with the UN and its connected organizations for internships. Here, you have a career change or work advancement and extra training.
Application Deadline: 1 July 2021
- Institution: Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Available Scholarships: NA
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree programme in any field of study offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates must be an international student and must be on a basis of SAT/ACT.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for this grant, you must first take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must provide: certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV passport or visa, and other supporting documentation.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to apply for admission, you are obliged to meet the entry requirements of your preferred program.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants from a country whose main language is not English will have to provide proof of English language ability through one of the requirements.
Fairleigh Dickinson University will provide a grant worth up to $32,000 each year for the eligible international students.