With the hope of providing first-class education for high achieving and deserving international students, Federation University is pleased to announce the Australia Global Innovator Scholarships in Australia. All interested students are welcome to apply for this amazing opportunity.
The purpose of this study programme is to help talented and worthy candidates who wants to pursue a bachelors or master’s degree program at the University in Australia.
Federation University is a public, dual-sector university located in Australia. It was established in the year 1870, It is Australia’s fourth oldest higher education institution. The university provides varieties of undergraduate and post-graduate degree programmes.
Why you should study at the University of Federation? The university has a supportive environment that enables the students communicate freely with academic staffs and other students. By coming to this university, you will be provided with a positive and endowing on-campus experience, here, you will be given a natural environment to pursue your study.
Application Deadline: Application Closes February 28, 2021
- Institution: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Value of Award: 20% off the annual tuition fees
- Number of scholarships: Not Stated
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: Australia.
- Acceptable Countries: Students from across the world are eligible to apply.
- Available Courses: Bachelors or Masters degree course program in any field of study offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for the award, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a prospective foreign student ( Home students are not eligible for the award)
- You must be registering as a new student in the first semester or second summer semester in 2021.
- You must hold a valid visa to study in Australia.
Method of Application
- Application Process: In order to take part in this opportunity, applicants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university through a direct application or through an agent. After enrolling, students will be automatically considered to be part of the process.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit previous degree certificates, copy of passport and other documents demanded by the university.
- Entrance Requirements: The Entrance requirements differs from one program to another, but in general terms a complete Australian bachelor degree or international equivalent with specific minimum grades or marks in significant courses is required. A period of work experience, following graduation may also be requested for some program.
- Undergraduate students will be evaluated competitively based on Australian Year 12 or comparable international school qualifications.
- Please see other entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will have to meet the specific English language requirements of the university.
The study award will cover the 20% of the tuition fees for an undergraduate or postgraduate program for the winning students to study.