FIU Ambassador Merit International awards in USA is open for international students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All subjects taught at Florida International University. The deadline is 31 January 2021.
FIU Ambassador Merit International awards is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Florida International University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All subjects
Students from all nationalities are eligible.
Florida International University will provide 75% tuition fees, plus books to the successful candidates for the academic year 2020/2021.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following requirements:
- Students must be registered as a high school student advancing normally toward completion of high school
- Be a citizen of the United states, a U.S lawful stable resident or an international student with the purpose of receiving the F-1 visa to study in the United states.
For applying to this education award, aspirant are enforced to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at Florida International University. After that interested students should apply through their MyFIU portal.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, they must meet minimum scholarship requirements: 4.0 GPA (weighted) and 1280 SAT Score or 27 ACT. Requirements may differ according to the program.
- Language Requirement: Student who have acquired a degree from a foreign non-English speaking country must take an English Proficiency test and earn (550 paper-based, 80 internet -based on TOEFL or 6.5 on IELTS).