Education increases one’s comprehension, capacity and also creates a personality. Therefore, by showing great importance in education, Flinders University is announcing the Excellence international Scholarships for high achieving students in Australia.
The main objective of this funding opportunity is to assists talented international students who wish to enroll in an undergraduate degree programme at the university. This educational award is available for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The University of Flinders is well-known for their exceptional teaching and research reputation. It has a long standing commitment and an excellent record of community participation to enhance the educational opportunities for all residents.
Why you should study at Flinders University? By coming to this university you will be provided with a broad range of academic and social experience at a vast Australian Campus. There are over 24,000 students from more than 90 countries. The university also provides conducive and acceptable environment which allows its students to communicate easily with the staffs in the university.
Application Deadline: Application is Ongoing!
- Institution: Flinders University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Award: 25% deduction in tuition fees
- Number of Scholarship: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from any part of the world are eligible to apply.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree programme in any course area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be eligible the aspirants must meet all the given requirements:
- Awards are available to only new incoming students.
- Awards are available to international students of any nationality.
- To be eligible for this award you must maintain a GPA of 5.0 and a full-time load of study.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be enlisted in this scholarship opportunity, candidates are advised to take admission at the university. After enrolling, they will have the opportunity to apply online for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit a CV and previous year transcripts or mark sheets to the university.
- Admission Requirements: All candidates are recommended to go through the entry requirements of their preferred program in order to be considered.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from a country whose native language is not English are to submit proof of English language proficiency in IELTS, TOEFL, or other admissible proof. For more information, check the English Language Requirements page.
Flinders University will grant an award worth 25% deduction in tuition fees for the period of the program to the talented and successful candidates.