Scholarships are great tools that grant students access to quality education. So for helping students, Florida Institute of Technology is pleased to announce its International Student Scholarships for those who wish to study in USA.
The scholarship scheme seeks to assist high achieving and worthy international students who will be commencing an undergraduate study at the university in USA. The grant is worth $10,000 aimed at tuition fees and is accessible for the academic session 2021/2022.
Florida Institute of Technology is a research university that concentrates on engineering and science. Associate, baccalaureate, master’s, education professional, and doctoral degrees are all available. The institution is seen as the best in the country. It is specially known for its international sought-after online programmes. It focuses on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
Application Deadline: Open for the year.
- Institution: Florida Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Available Awards: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Foreign students are eligible to apply.
- Available Subjects: Any subject area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the aspirants must meet these criteria:
- The scholarship holder must be an international student
- Scholarship holders must apply for an undergraduate programme at the Florida Institute of Technology.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for this award, aspirants must apply to an undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants must submit the following documents along side their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To get admitted into this university, you must have obtained a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must prove that they have good knowledge in both oral and written English.
The eligible applicants who fulfill all requirements will benefit from this award, which will cover up to $10,000 of the tuition fee for an accredited course.