Florida Tech Athletic international awards in USA is now available for high achieving and deserving students looking for study opportunity abroad. The study programme is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
The study programme is designed to support those talented domestic and international students who intends to commence an undergraduate program at the university.
The Florida Institute of Technology is a private research institution that is ranked 206th in the nation. It seeks to provide high-quality education and is dedicated to introducing a culturally diverse student body with a high-quality education in the sciences.
Application Deadline: 14 October 2021
- Institution: Florida Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Available Awards: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Aspirants from across the world are welcome to apply.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree courses and subjects available at Florida Tech.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate programme at Florida Tech.
Method of Application
- Application Process: All aspiring students must apply via the Florida Tech Application. Aspirants can also through the Common Application. All international applicants will be considered for this application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High School/ College Transcripts
- An essay or personal statement
- Resume or CV
- Letters of Recommendation
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold and maintain a minimum cumulative 2.60 GPA to get into Florida Tech.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
International students chosen for this application will receive the tuition fees towards the undergraduate programme undertaken at Florida Tech.