Hurry up and apply for the Frank Holmes Academic Athlete International Scholarships in Canada which is organized by the Huron Western University. The educational grant is accessible for the academic session 2021/2022.
The study award is aimed at supporting international students who wish to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university in Canada. The students will receive an amount per year for the duration of their study.
Huron University College is an affiliated University College of the University of Western Ontario in London. It is one of the top public universities in both UK and Canada and is ranked 170th in QS Global World Rankings 2022. The university provide the best possible education through one-on-one mentorship provided by world-renowned professors, who take the time to understand how they can support your life’s ambitions.
Application is Currently On!
- Institution: Huron Western University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Mode of Applying Online
- Available Awards: Two
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Available Courses: Applicants can undertake any full time undergraduate programme taught at HWU.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must be full-time Huron students who are registered on a Western Varsity Athletic team.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Applicants are requested to apply through the Ontario Universities Application Centre, Aspirants are to fill this form and mail it to email@example.com to apply for the opportunity
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- IB Diploma
- 12th certificate
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have achieved a Grade 12 final average of 80.0% or better; and be registered on a university-level, intercollegiate athletic team at Western University.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 83
- TOEFL(PBT) – 500
- MELAB – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- CAEL – 60
- PTE Academic – 58
- Cambridge C1 Advanced or C2 Proficiency – 176
- DuoLingo – 115
- CanTEST – 4.0
The winning and eligible applicants will receive up to $4,500 per year by the Huron Western University to cover the tuition fee of the full time programme.