Education strengthens one’s intelligence, skills and also develop a personality. The role of education cannot be overemphasized, therefore by showing great importance in education, The Fairmont State University is proud to welcome students to its Nepal Scholarships Program in the USA.
Nepali students who wish to commence an undergraduate degree program at Fairmont State University are eligible to apply for these amazing financial aid for the academic session 2021/2022.
Fairmont State University was established in 1865, it is a federal university that is situated in Fairmont, West Virginia. It provides more than 80 bachelor’s degrees program to the students.
The advantage of studying at Fairmont State University is, Here, students are given excellent and comfortable learning environment at the university to help them focus on creating exceptional skills in line with their needs and specific interests. The institution gives students the access to obtain various knowledge and skills that will help them to contribute positively in the community.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on 1 March 2021.
- Institution: Fairmont State University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Awards: Sum of $320,000
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Awards: 21
- Nationality: Nepali Students
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: All Countries
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree in any course area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be eligible, the aspirants must meet all the following given criteria:
- Candidates must be an informing prospective students in Nepal who wish to come to America majorly for an undergraduate education.
- Raising funds for the study program and,
- Must be making a financial donation to the program (it is a tax-deductible contribution).
Method of Application
- Application Process: Candidates are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree program. After registering, you can now apply online for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must provide all the following documents below:
- An evidence of financial assistance for a first year of study ( it must be in U.S dollar format and translated to English)
- Sponsor Affidavit Form
- Colored copy of Passport
- Evidence of health insurance coverage
- Evidence of vaccinations against measles, mumps, and rubella
- Admission Requirements: For applying for this award, aspirants must go through all the entry requirements of the university.
- Preferred Language: English Language is the acceptable requirements. For undergraduate studies, the candidates must have the official English abilities ( TOEFL Internet-Based of 61, TOEIC of 785 or IELTS of 6.0). For those aspirants that English is not their first language are to provide the above requirements, Online English courses will not be accepted as equivalent for these scores.
Fairmont State University will offer an award worth $320,000 to all the excellent aspirants.