Queen Mary University of London is actively accepting applications from outstanding and motivated students who have a study abroad goal. The University is offering a DeepMind Full Grant for International Students for the academic year 2021/2022.
The Funding opportunity is designed to assist and encourage students from all over the world who wish to pursue postgraduate education in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Computer Science.
The Queen Mary University of London is a world-renowned, research-intensive university in London, England, with a global reputation. The London Medical College began accepting students in 1785. It is an internationally recognized university, it offers courses and research on a global scale.
Why Study at Queen Mary University of London? Here, Students will enjoy a wonderful learning experience and have access to the best educational facilities available. Assists individuals in overcoming a variety of obstacles with sophisticated education and analysis.
Application Deadline: August 26, 2021
- Institution: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Masters degree
- Value of Grant: £11,250
- Number of Scholarships available: Five
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe are eligible
- Eligible Courses: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (FT); MSc in Computer Science (FT); MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (FT); MSc in Computer Games (FT)
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The bursaries are for female and/or black students as these students are currently underrepresented in these areas of study
- Be a UK, EU or International student
- Identify as female or have one of the following categories of ethnicity: Black African; Black Caribbean; Black Other; Mixed – White and Black Caribbean; Mixed – White and Black African; or another mixed background (to include Black African, Black Caribbean or Black Other).
- Have a confirmed offer to study on one of the following programmes in September 2021: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time), MSc Computer Science (FT), MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (FT), an MSc in Computer Games (FT) at Queen Mary University of London.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Applicants are required to take admission in the master’s degree programme at the university. Then complete and submit the application form to email@example.com. The application form is available to download here: 2021_ The DeepMind MSc application form.
- Supporting Documents: A copy of your offer letter to study and a short statement of no more than 500 words detailing why you should be considered for the award and what motivated your interest in this area of study at Queen Mary University of London.
- Entrance Requirements: Aspiring students must have achieved a UK first-class honors degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirements: Language requirements vary from course to course
The university will provide home tuition fees of £11,250, a living allowance of £15,480, an annual £2,000 travel scholarship, and a one-off equipment grant of £1,500.