With to hope of providing quality education for brilliant and deserving students, Washington College in USA is glad to announce its Full Grant scheme for International studies. The scholarship programme is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The bursaries are offered to all domestic and international candidates and will only be awarded on the basis of GPA, test scores, or class rank by the Office of Admission.
Washington College, the first college chartered in the sovereign United States of America, is a private liberal arts college ranking 96th among National Universities in the country. It aims to prepare its students for a rich and fulfilling life through its unpredictable and vast array of opportunities.
Why Study at Washington College? The Institution is dedicated to giving its students the chance to succeed on their own terms through purposeful choices, enabling a healthy and regenerative community. They works closely with exceptional faculty on projects to give students access to amazing opportunities. It produces graduates that can communicate clearly and effectively.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2021
- Institution: Washington College
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Value of Award: $35,000
- Available Awards: Not Specified
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Countries: The opportunity is open to home and foreign students!
- Available Courses: Any course area in the Undergraduate and Graduate field offered by the University.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must have an unweighted GPA above 3.0.
Method of Application
- Application Process: The applicants can apply either by the Common Application Procedure or via the official college portal. Students will automatically be considered upon submitting their admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcript
- Letter of recommendation
- Personal essay
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must submit their ACT or SAT scores.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 53
- Duolingo – 100
The successful winners of this application will get an academic tuition award worth $35,000 per year, renewable, towards the programme undertaken by the Washington College.