Scholarships are great tools to help students to accomplish their career goals by removing the financial obstacles. It is the dream of many students to acquire a degree in Canada, now is time to turn that dream into a reality! Mohawk College is offering the Full-time student Awards to cover study cost.
This educational award is available to both home and foreign students who wish to commence an undergraduate and masters degree programme. Intelligent and exceptional students are invited to apply for this amazing opportunity for the academic year 2021/2022.
Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology was established in 1966, it offers more than 130 post-secondary and apprenticeship programs. The college is also known as a Public college of applied arts and technology situated at Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
Why you should study at the Mohawk College, the college has three primary campuses to increase and explore student’s capacities and knowledge to help them achieve their academic goals. The institution has about 1,800 international students studying in more than 130 post-secondary and apprenticeship programs.
Application Deadline: Application closes on 19 January 2021
- Institution: Mohawk College
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Masters
- Value of Award: Educational fund
- Number of Students to be awarded: Not known
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: Home and International Students
- To be taken at : Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: Both home and international students are eligible for this opportunity.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate and masters degree programme in any field of study offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be eligible, the aspirants must meet the requirements below:
- Aspirants must have enrolled for a full-time course load at Mohawk College
- Aspirants must have an excellent previous academic credential of the returning students to Mohawk.
- Aspirants must not have a record of Academic Offence.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for the study award, you are obliged to take admission at the college. After you have enrolled, you will be considered automatically for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: All aspiring students must go through the documents requirement page of the university to know if they are eligible.
- Entrance Requirements: Interested students applying for this admission must check the entry requirements of their selected program.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have a good knowledge in English, therefore providing English language proficiency test score in TOEFL or IELTS.
The successful students will receive an educational fund that will help them to cover their study cost throughout the duration of their program in Canada.