Hurry and apply for the Full Tuition Fee Awards for International Students which is provided by Victoria Institute of Technology in Australia. The study award is accessible for the academic session 2021/2022.
The aim of this study programme is to support those outstanding and talented international students who wish to pursue a bachelor or masters degree programme at the Institute in Australia.
Victoria Institute of Technology is a certified higher education institute in Australia striving to provide people with high-quality education and training, giving them life-transforming knowledge and skills. It is ranked in the QS World Rankings and is one of the top public universities in the nation.
Why Choose to Study at VIT? Victoria Institute of Technology makes sure that there is more actual learning than textual and booking knowledge. Students are given opportunities to get involved in the many activities available at the Institution, make new friends, engage themselves in their study and interact with their lecturers.
Application is Ongoing!
- Institution: Victoria Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Bachelors and Masters degree
- Number of Scholarships available: 38
- Value of Scholarship: Tuition Fee
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Countries: The Award is accessible for both Home and International Students
- Eligible Courses: Bachelor’s and master’s degree study in the field of Technology and Systems and Business Administration is eligible to undertake.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Candidates can log in to the application portal of the university and apply to their desired programme online. The aspirants will have to apply through their VTAC account to be qualified for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Birth certificate
- National identity card
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to be a minimum of 18 years of age to commence study at VIT.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must submit English language proficiency proof. IELTS, TOEFL IBT, PTE, CEFR, CAE, or CPE are accepted.
Successful candidates will will get 100%, 75%, 50%, or 25% of the tuition fee of the undertaken bachelor or master programme by the university.