Hurray! There is an amazing scholarship opportunity for high performing and motivated students which is provided by Stony Brook University in USA. The University is offering a Full Tuition Fee Grants to deserving students and this application process is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The scholarship is in form of the Global Excellence Scholarships and it seeks to support students with merited unweighted high school average. Applicants will have to take an undergraduate program at the University in order to receive the grant.
Stony Brook University, originally the State University of New York at Stony Brook, is a public research university in the States that aims to provide leadership for economic growth, technology, and culture. It is one of the top public universities ranking at 378th in the QS Global World Rankings.
Why Study at Stony Brook University? Stony Brook University is well known for providing comprehensive undergraduate, graduate, and professional education of the highest quality that helps students carry out research and intellectual endeavors of the highest international standards. SBU is listed among the world’s top 1% of universities by the Times Higher Education.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- Institution: Stony Brooks University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Award: Tuition Fees
- Number of Scholarship: Not Stated
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Applications will be accepted from across the globe.
- Available Subjects: Any subject area in the undergraduate degree offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, the applicants must maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 at the end of each academic year.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Applicants can apply through the Common application, Coalition application or SUNY application. Students that hold excellent high school average will be considered for the opportunity automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts
- Recommendation letters
- Admission Requirements: The applicants need to attain a minimum 1240-1420 SAT Score and 26-32 ACT Score.
- Language Requirements: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (Internet-based) – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 105
- IB English Higher Level – 5
- AP English Language/Comp or Literature/Com exam – 3
- A -level (Advanced) English – C
- PTE Academic – 53
The Successful students of this undergraduate application will receive an award toward tuition fees at the University for up to Four consecutive years.