The Full Tuition-Fee Sub-Saharan Africa Leadership Awards at Tulane University, USA is available for high achieving and financial needy students who wish to acquire a degree. The educational grant is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
This full tuition fee scholarship is established for international students of Sub-Saharan African countries. Full-time undergraduate students at Tulane will be considered for this award that will cover the entire fee of the applied programme.
Tulane University has maintained a global campus with an emphasis on cultivating an international and multicultural climate on campus and engaging the global community through study abroad programs. The university is ranked 41st in the 2021 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2021
- Institution: Tulane University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Available Awards: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: United State of America.
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students studying in Sub-Saharan African countries are eligible to apply.
- Available Countries: Any undergraduate degree programme offered at Tulane University is eligible to apply for.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have enrolled in a full-time undergraduate programme at Tulane.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Applicants are recommended to apply online through the university portal. No separate application is needed as students are considered on the basis of their admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Secondary school transcripts
- Certificate of Finances Form
- Letter of Recommendation
- An essay
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to maintain a 3.0 GPA minimum and provide official results of either the SAT or ACT examination to get into Tulane.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 95 or higher
- IELTS – 6.5 or higher
- Duolingo – 115 or higher
The winning applicants will be given a full tuition fee scholarship renewable for 4 years towards any applied undergraduate programme at Tulane University.