The University of Wisconsin La Crosse is pleased to support the education of talented students through its Full Tuition Fees Award programme for International Students who wants to study in USA.
The Study programme seeks to provide educational fund for deserving and outstanding students who wish to acquire an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the University in the USA.
University of Wisconsin La Crosse is a public research university ranking 33rd in Regional Universities Midwest. It was founded in 1909 and located in Wisconsin. The University strives to provide a challenging, dynamic, and diverse learning environment to support student success.
The Benefit of studying at UWL is that the institution incorporates curiosity and life-long learning through collaboration, innovation, and the discovery and dissemination of new knowledge in its educational programmes for its students. The faculty and students community at the University of Wisconsin La Crosse get to experience the world through constantly evolving technologies and cultures.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2021
- Institution: University of Wisconsin La Crosse
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Value of Award: Tuition Fees
- Number of Scholarships available: Not Specified
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from all over the world are eligible to apply
- Available Courses: Any Course area in the Undergraduate or Graduate degree program offered by UWL.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must be current full-time UWL undergraduate students.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To participate in this programme, you are required to apply via the exclusive University of Wisconsin System. The winners of the scholarship will be chosen on their cumulative grade point average.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of recommendation
- High school transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an SAT score between 1120 and 1305or an ACT score of 23 and 27.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 60
- Duolingo – 110
The successful students will be provided the scholarship towards the cost of study of any applied undergraduate or graduate degree at University of Wisconsin La Crosse in USA.