If you wish to kick-start your career goal in IT, then you have an amazing educational opportunity offered by the University of Technology Sydney. Hurry and apply for the Fully-Funded Bachelor of IT International Awards in Australia.
The scholarship scheme is aimed at supporting students financially as they begin their career journey in Australia, the award is open to students who have just passed out from HSC or an alternative.
The University of Technology Sydney is a public research university, Its courses are closely aligned with the real world and the needs of the industry. It is Australia’s No.1 young university that is focused on making a difference through leading research, and inspiring education. Students at this university are pushed beyond the safety of a classroom that helps build technical expertise and pursue internship in a range of scientific, business, and government organizations.
Application Deadline: May 13, 2021
- Institution: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s degree
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Available Subject: Bachelor’s of Information Technology
- Admissible Criteria: The aspirants must take admission in the bachelors’s degree programme to be eligible for scholarship.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Candidates are required to follow the application process of the university to apply. After they have registered, they can fill out the application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The following supporting documents must be submitted:
- Most recent Year 12 reports (half-yearly or trials or International Baccalaureate results).
- Copies of background qualifications e.g. TAFE transcript, work resume.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants who are non-recent school leaver will be evaluated based on an assessable qualification that you hold for the course/s you want to apply for at UTS. This may include your NSW High School Certificate or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: All aspiring students must meet the university’s English language requirement which is IELTS score of 6.5 with no band below 6.0.
The University of Technology Sydney will offer a fully-funded opportunity to the chosen candidates for their Bachelor’s degree programme in Australia.