Are you looking for Funding Opportunity to begin your career goal abroad? Eureka College in USA is happy to support outstanding and talented International Students. The educational programme is accessible for the academic year 2021/2022.
The Programme is designed mainly for international students this Award will include a cash prize that can be utilized to fulfill the tuition fee needs of the applied programme. To win the award students must apply to an undergraduate or graduate study and must have a minimum GPA of 2.5-3.0.
Eureka College is a private liberal arts college in Illinois ranking 11th in 2021 Top Reformed Universities. It has committed its existence to cultivate excellence in learning, service, and leadership to enable graduates to lead meaningful lives and have successful careers.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2021
- Institution: Eureka College
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Value of Award: $4,000
- Available Awards: Not Stated
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Eligible Countries: All countries of the world are eligible
- Eligible Courses: Any Course area in the Undergraduate or Graduate field.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, Applicants must have a 2.5-3.0 GPA.
Method of Application
- Application Process; All candidates are requested to use the University’s application portal to submit an admission application. The scholarship requires a separate application, Fill this Form to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Student visa
- Personal data document
- Official transcripts
- Affidavit of support
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are needed to have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) on a 4 point scale to get admission to Eureka College.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Standardized English language proficiency test scores are required. TOEFL or IELTS is accepted
The successful winners of this application will receive $3,000 to $4,000 towards the cost of the respective programme undertaken by Eureka College.