Are you looking for funding opportunity to further your education in UK? Search no more because the School of Management is pleased to announce the Future Leaders Postgraduate International Awards at University of Bristol in UK.
Interested students who are willing to commence a study taught postgraduate degree program at the School of Management, they can start enrolling now.
The University of Bristol was founded in 1876 as an English-based academic institution by the merger of the Merchant Ventures School and Bristol University College. The university teachers and researchers change lives, expand minds and help current, and future leaders understand power and responsibility.
- Round one deadline: 10 am (UK time) March 29, 2021.
- Round two deadline: 10 am (UK time) 14 June 2021.
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries are eligible
- Available Courses: Masters programmes ( MSc Business Analytics, MSc Global Operations and Supply Chain Management, and MSc Human Resource Management and the Future of Work)
- Admissible Criteria: You must be categorized as an international student for fee purposes.
- Then you must have enrolled to start one of the eligible management MSc programmes in September 2021
Method of Application
- Application Process: You are required to take admission to the university, then after enrolling complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates might be asked to submit these documents:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The entry requirements varies from one course to another, check here for the informations.
- Language Requirement: The university’s programs requires different levels of English language skills. Click here to find out more details on this.
The University of Bristol will provide up to Ten scholarships that is worth £5,000 each. Only Successful candidates will receive this grant.
- Institution: University of Bristol
- Department: School of Management
- Degree Level: Taught Postgraduate
- Value of Scholarship: Sum of £5,000
- Available Scholarships: Ten
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: UK