George Brown College is glad to notify the public about its International Student Scholarships, to support the education of high achieving and motivated student in Canada. The grant is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The study award is designed to help those outstanding international students who wish to commence an undergraduate or master’s degree program at the College in Canada.
This institution was founded in 1967, it provides a large range of part-time and full-time programs to its students. George Brown College has more than 15,000 distance educational students from across the globe.
By studying at this College, you will be provided with a wide range of services and resources that will help you excel both academically and personally.
Application Closes: 5 April 2021
- Institution: George Brown College
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Master’s degree
- Available Awards: Not Known
- To be taken at: Canada.
- Acceptable Countries: Students from all over the world
- Available Courses: Any course area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The aspirants must meet these criteria:
- Candidates must be an oversea student
- Student must express financial need
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- The student must overcome hindrances.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be enlisted in this opportunity, candidates must take admission in the appropriate degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: You are to provide all documents required to support your application, do not send any irrelevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Interested students are to go through the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All aspiring students must meet the full language requirement of the college.
George Brown College will cover the costs of tuition fees to the full-time international students in any degree program.