Michigan State University is delighted to offer an amazing educational opportunity titled Global Ambassador Grant for International Students. The study program is accessible for the academic year 2021/2022.
The objective of this scholarship opportunity is to support those intelligent foreign students who wish to commence an undergraduate degree coursework at the university in the USA.
Michigan State University is one of the country’s largest institutions, with over 200 academic programs provided by 17 degree-granting schools to students. By Studying at this university, you can improve your core principles for the real world. You will also learn crucial leadership skills that will enable you to be a strong leader in the workplace.
Application Deadline: 1 November 2021
- Institution: Michigan State University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Award: $7000 per year
- Number of Scholarships: Limited
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Applications will be accepted from International Students
- Available Courses: Any course area in the undergraduate degree programme offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- They must demonstrate a need for tuition assistance
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be enlisted in this programme, candidates are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents:Please attach all secondary schools, colleges or universities attended and examination boards send original or attested copies of all transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets, and certificates directly to the university. Participants are required to: Submit an essay to the OISS Essay Contest & also submit a proposal for the MSU Global Learning Conference.
- Admission Requirements: If you want to gain admission at Michigan State University, you must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Language Requirements: Applicants must fulfill the English Language Requirements of the University.
The Michigan State University will provide an award amount of $7,000 annually for eight semesters.