Do you wish to study abroad? If yes, you can apply for this amazing Global English Language Scholarships which is offered by Teesside University in the UK. The study programme is accessible to sponsored and self-funding foreign students.
The aim of this scholarship scheme is to support the education of international students who will be commencing a full-time foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate taught, and postgraduate research programme at the university in UK.
Teesside University is a public university ranked 801 by Times Higher Education, it is located in North Yorkshire in North East. It is a leading University with an international reputation for academic excellence that provides an outstanding student and learning experience underpinned by research, enterprise, and the professions.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
- Institution: Teesside University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Any degree level
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe
- Available Subjects: All foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate taught, and postgraduate research programmes available at the University
- Admissible Criteria: The aspirants must be full-time students on foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate taught, and postgraduate research programmes, then must be in their first year of study.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Students can apply via the UCAS portal or the university application portal. Eligible students will be considered based on academic credibility. There is no need for separate application for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts of High school/College degree
- Passport size photo
- Health Insurance
- Financial support documents
- Statement of Purpose
- Copy of Passport ID pages
- Entrance Requirements: The students must score 70% or above in their previous years of study to be admitted to Teesside University.
- Language Requirement: Students are required to obtain an IELTS score of at least 5.5 and above
Teesside University will provide the students £1,500 or £2,000 towards the cost of study of the applied foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate taught, and postgraduate research programmes.