Are you looking for funding scheme to support your academic goals? If yes.. you have an amazing opportunity offered by the Stevens Institute of Technology. The educational award is named Global International Awards, interested students who wish to study in USA can apply.
The aim of this study scheme is to acknowledge the efforts of those outstanding international students who wish to enroll in an undergraduate degree programme at the School.
Stevens Institute of Technology was founded in 1870, it is one of the oldest technical universities in the United States. This institute inspires, foster and inform leaders in the technology-focused world of tomorrow while helping to solve the most complex challenges of our time.
Application Deadline: 15 May 2021
- Institution: Stevens Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Available Awards: NA
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe.
- Available Courses: Any course area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, you must have obtained a previous year degree with a good result from an accredited university.
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you want to be enlisted in this programme, you must take admission to Stevens Institute of Technology. Then must complete the CSS PROFILE on the College Board Website.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must check the documents required by the university.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for this programme, please go through the entry requirements of your program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are recommended to check the English language requirements of the university and must submit proof of competence through one of the tests.
Stevens Institute of Technology will cover the cost of tuition fees to the successful Overseas students to be able to study in USA.