The University of Wolverhampton is delighted to announce an amazing Global Opportunities Regional Scholarships in the UK to support those high achieving and motivated students who desire to study abroad. The award is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
The main objective of this educational programme is to assist talented students who will be enrolling in the undergraduate or postgraduate study for a full-time program.
The University of Wolverhampton is believed to be a learning community that promotes excellence, innovation, and creativity and is solidly committed to being an agent for social inclusion and social change. The teaching excellence framework makes the students of Wolverhampton more employable than ever. It has achieved 96% employability of graduates.
Application Deadline July 31, 2021
- Institution: University of Wolverhampton
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Available Scholarships: Twenty
- Mode of Application: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Overseas students from Sub-Saharan Africa, Middle East and North Africa, East Asia and Pakistan, Europe, and America are eligible to apply.
- Available Subjects: Any undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme at the University of Wolverhampton.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, the aspirants must be accepted and hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme. Then must be a paying an international tuition fee.
Method of Application
- Application Process: The aspirants must submit an application on the university portal. Students who wish to apply for the opportunity are required to submit a 500-word statement on how they would benefit from this application and submit it via mail to email@example.com with a subject line ‘Global Opportunities Regional Award’ and the student ID number.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- Bank Statements (Parents/Personal)
- Academic References
- Passport Copy
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates are recommended to hold at least ABB at A Level or equivalent qualification to be admitted at the University of Wolverhampton.
- Language Requirement: Students must attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 0 with no less than 5.5 in any component
- TOEFL – 79 overall with no less than 19 in all four skills
- PTE Academic – 54 with no less than 51 in all skills
- CAE – Level B2
- CPE – Pass
- Trinity College London ISE 11- B2 Pass
- Wolverhampton English Proficiency Exam (WEPE) – 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in any component
Successful students will be provided £3,000 per year for the complete duration of their applied programme to conduct their study at the university.