The University of Salford is pleased to offer its Global Silver Excellence Scholarships to help international students acquire a prestigious degree. Scholarships are great tools for assisting financially deprived but intelligent students. If you are looking for financial support hurry now! and grasp the opportunity.
The bursary scheme is designed to assist intelligent and talented international students who wants to commence study at the undergraduate and postgraduate level for the academic session 2021/2022.
The University of Salford is a research-based tertiary institution that was founded in the year 1967, it is known globally and has a remarkable reputation. The university has about 20,000 students and 2,500 staffs enrolled in its amazing campuses.
The advantage of studying at the University of Salford is, here, students are given top-quality education with an excellent learning space that will aid them in developing diverse and creative skills or experiences. Students will learn and use their skills effectively and also develop the abilities to build and expand their career.
Application Deadline: Application closes on 15 January 2021.
- Institution: University of Salford
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate level
- Value of Awards: Sum of £3,000
- Number of Awards: Unidentified
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: Students with any nationality
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Applications from all countries will be accepted.
- Available Courses: The educational programme is available for the following degree programs BSc, BA, LLB, MEng programs are considered for undergraduate awards. MSc, MA, MBA, LLM programs and MA Architecture (MArch) are considered for postgraduate awards.
- Admissible Requirements: In order to be qualified, the aspirants must meet the following admissible requirements:
- Aspirants must be seen as an international students for fee-paying purposes and are charged the normal international tuition fee for the duration of the study course.
- Aspirants must be a new student who is coming to the University of Salford for the first time to study, not aspiring students progressing from one course in the university to another.
- Must be studying a full-time and staying on-campus throughout their course of study.
- Must be studying an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate taught master’s programme.
- Aspirants must be a self-funding and not sponsored for the tuition fees for the programme.
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you have gotten admission to study in one of the significant courses outlined above, then there is no need for another application because you will be considered automatically for the program.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are to provide; pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language abilities, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For you to be considered, you must hold an offer for an eligible programme, and must have a minimum of a second-class degree.
- Preferred Language: English language is the acceptable language requirement. Therefore candidates must submit proof of having good knowledge with the use of English: TOEFL IBT and TOELF IBT.
The University of Salford will grant an award sum of £3,000 to each intelligent and outstanding students for undergraduate study.