Aspirants are welcomed to be among the Global Wales Postgraduate funding for the academic year 2021/2022. The scholarship scheme is formed by Cardiff University in cooperation with the Welsh Government, Universities Wales, The British Council and the Higher Education Funding Council for Wales (HEFCW).
The reputable award seeks to assist international students from Vietnam, India, USA and the European Union who wish to commence the master’s degree programme at Cardiff University (CU).
Cardiff University is situated in Cardiff, Wales, and it is a federal research university that came into existence in 1883 and was amalgamated with the institute of Science and Technology of the University of Wales.
The advantage of studying at Cardiff University is, the institution is a world-leading research prestigious university. It works to increase and train students’ skills and thinking abilities to become successful in their different professional fields. Here, students are given all the necessary facilities that will aid their effective studying.
Application Deadline: Open
- Institution: Cardiff University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Value of Awards: Sum of £10,000
- Mode of Application: Online
- Numbers of Awards: Up to 24
- Nationality : International Students
- To be taken at : UK
- Eligible Nationalities: Vietnam, India, USA and the European Union.
- Admissible Courses: Masters Program will be awarded in any course offered by the university.
- Acceptable Criteria: In order to be qualified, the aspirants must meet the following given requirements:
- Aspirants must submit an application to study an eligible postgraduate programme at Cardiff University (CU)
- Aspirants must be classified as an international full-fee paying students.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Candidates are required to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university. After being registered, then candidates can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit full details of their course history and explain their past accomplishments in nothing less than 500 words and reasons why you have selected Cardiff University and how you will profit from your course of study.
- Admission Requirements: You must have acquired a bachelor’s degree.
- Preferred Language: Candidates must have good knowledge in English that is IELTS test score of 6.0 for undergraduate nothing less than 5.5 in any component, and 6.5 for postgraduate nothing less than 5.5 in any component for MA or MSC.
Cardiff University will offer an educational award sum of £10,000 to all chosen students for the master’s degree program in the UK.