Grace college & Seminary is presenting the International Student Scholarships to encourage student and acknowledge their abilities in learning and willingness to acquire a degree. This opportunity is available for the academic session 2021-2022.
The basic objective of this bursary scheme is to support fresh international student who wants to commence their bachelor’s degree program in 2021. This financial aid will be renewable on the basis of excellent academic position at the end of each session.
Grace College & Seminary is an apostolic christian college that was established in the year 1948. It is located in Winona Lake, Indian, the college provides a wide range of learning experience through more than 90 available college minors and majors.
The advantage of studying at Grace College & Seminary is, the institution provides its students with several short courses in creative subjects and the opportunities to further their education abroad. It offers adult programs that will prepare each adult student with the capability and potentials to be successful in their selected discipline.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on 1 March 2021.
- Institution: Grace College & Seminary
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Awards: It varies
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Awards: Unidentified.
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Applications from all countries will be accepted
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree in any course area offered by the university.
- Eligible Criteria: In order to be qualified, the aspirants must meet the following eligible criteria:
- Aspirants must be a Non-U.S citizens (overseas students only)
- Aspirants must been classified as financially needy on the Declaration of Financial Support.
Method of Application
- Application Process: For you to be granted admission in this award, you are required to take confirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at St. Thomas University. After getting an offer of admission from Grace College, you will see the section to complete an application for programs through your online applicant portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are to submit their academic transcripts, curriculum vitae and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be enlisted, students must have their high school degree certificate from an approved academic institution.
- Preferred Language: The acceptable language is English, applicants are expected to have good knowledge in written and spoken English.
Grace College & Seminary will grant an award to the deserving and talented students to begin study in an undergraduate degree program.