Penn State University in USA is delighted to offer a Graduate Assistantships for International Students who wish to further their studies abroad. The educational opportunity is accessible for the academic calendar 2021/2022.
The study programme seeks to enable bright international students to earn top-quality education at Penn State University in the USA. It was established in 1855 as the Farmers’ High School of Pennsylvania, it is a public state-related land-grant research university with campuses and facilities throughout Pennsylvania.
Why study at Penn State University? Here, they think ideas and solutions come from bringing in a multitude of perspectives. The root of Penn State’s success is founded upon the ambition and determination of our talented and diverse faculty, staff, and students.
Application Deadline: 31 December 2021
- Institution: Penn State University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Masters or PhD
- Available Awards: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe are eligible to apply
- Available Courses: Master of Engineering (M.Eng.), Master of Science (M.S.), Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be an international citizen
- Applicants must be going to enroll in the graduate degree programme.
Method of Application
- Application Process: In order to grasp this opportunity, candidates are required to register in the master’s or PhD degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants should include full resume or C.V., transcripts from previous degrees, a statement of intent, contact information for three references.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should present an Official scores from the Graduate Record Examination Aptitude Test (GRE), or from a comparable substitute examination accepted by the AE department and authorized by the Dean of the Graduate School, are required for admission.
- Language Requirement: All international applicants must take and officially submit scores for the TOEFL or the IELTS. A minimum overall score of 80 on the TOEFL is required, with a minimum score of 19 on the speaking section. A minimum score of 6.5 on the IELTS is required.
All eligible and winning students will receive the educational fund to complete their studies at the university in USA.