Hurray! There are funding opportunities for International Students which is organized by the Cambrian College in Canada. These Grants are accessible for the academic calendar 2021/2022.
The study programme seeks to provide quality education for those intelligent and deserving students who intends to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at the college in Canada. The students will be given the benefits of the award in the second semester.
Cambrian College is a college of applied arts and technology, It ranks 22nd overall on the list of Canada’s top 50 research colleges. Cambrian College is committed to supporting the goals of the students to guide them to find and sustain meaningful employment.
Application is Ongoing!
- Institution: Cambrian College
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Graduate degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Value of Award: Tuition-Fees
- Available Awards: NA
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe
- Available Awards: Any undergraduate or graduate degree programmes offered by the college.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must have commendable academic performance and community engagement.
Method of Application
- Application Process: The aspirants are recommended to create an account on the OCAS International Application Service and apply to Cambrian College via the same or through the MyCambrian portal.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- International transcripts
- Certified translations
- Scanned copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to have a minimum secondary school diploma.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 84
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- PTE – 62
- CAEL – 70
The students that will be selected for the awards and bursaries will get support from Cambrian College towards the second semester of the applied programme.