RMIT University is happy to support the education of bright International Students through its Pathway to International Scholarship which is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The educational grant seeks to assist talented and outstanding students who intends to undertake an undergraduate or masters degree programme at RMIT University in Australia.
RMIT Institution is an Australian public research university rated as a five-star institution. By studying here, you will develop critical thinking skills which leads to lives of purpose and professional success. RMIT empowers you to leave your imprint on the world by providing a one-of-a-kind educational experience that is tailored to you.
Application is Ongoing! Hurry up and apply!
- Institution: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Bachelors or Masters degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships to be given: Not Stated
- Value of Award: AU$2,500
- Acceptable Nationalities: Applications will be accepted from all countries
- Available Courses: Any course area in the Bachelor or Master program offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be a new commencing student and had accepted a packaged pathway offer letter progressing to Vocational Education (VE) or Higher Education (HE) program (principal program). Your first pathway program must commence in July 2021 or onwards.
- For example:
- English for Academic Purpose (EAP) program [packaged with VE or/and HE programs]
- Foundation Studies program [packaged with VE or/and HE program]
- VE program [packaged with another VE program at higher Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) level or/and HE program]
- Must have a principal program commencing between Feb 2022 and July 2023 intake
- Must have a valid packaged CoEs or student visa at the commencement of the first pathway program
- Must not be a currently enrolled RMIT student
Method of Application
- Application Process: To partake in this opportunity, aspirants are required to take admission in the diploma, advance diploma, undergraduate or masters by coursework at the university through an online application form. After registering, students can complete the application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for your academic transcript – for programs or courses you tell them you have attempted or completed
- proof of completion for any programs or courses you tell them you have completed
- proof of relevant work experience if entered as part of your application
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have attained minimum of Credit in their highest level of education, then must meet the other admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates can provide their results from one of these three options:
- an accepted English language proficiency test
- an accepted English language provider
- a recognized qualification
The winning students will get the amount of AU$2,500, during the study period at RMIT University, Australia.