GRDC Research Scholarships is intended to assists all outstanding international students to study in Australia. The programme is funded by Grains Research and Development Corporation (GRDC) for the academic session 2021/2022
The objective of this study award is to concentrates on innovative analysis proposals inscribing grower constraints or opportunities that will promote the growth to grower profitability.
The Grains Research and Development Corporation (GRDC) is an international administrator in grains industry research and development. It main goal is to invest in RD&E to generate enduring profitability for Australian growers.
Why you should choose this programme? GRDC seeks to encourage PhD students to bridge gaps in priority science fields to deliver novel research for impact. The programme aims to invests in projects and collaborations that inspire profitability, productivity within Australia’s grains industry.
Application Deadline: 26 November 2021
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Available Courses: PhD degree in Data & Analytics Framework, or are a subset of the Key Investment Targets in the GRDC Research Development and Extension Plan.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this funding scheme, the aspirants must meet the given criteria:
- The candidate must be enrolling for his/her PhD Degree for the first time
- Then must be awarded a Research Training Programs (RTP) scholarship or comparable
- Overseas students must have enrolled to study at an Australian University.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Candidates are recommended to submit their applications through the GRDC Grains Investment Portal.
- Supporting Documents: These are the following supporting documents:
- Referee report template
- GRS application information
- GRDC Research Scholarship Contract
- Guide: Submitting a GRS application through the portal
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates must have obtained their previous degree certificate with excellent grades.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose main language is not English must meet the language requirements of the university.
Each eligible students will get up to the value of 75% of the 2021 base RTP allowance rate for the up to 3 years. Scholars will also receive these extra benefits:
- $10,000 per year to cover operating costs
- About $5,000 to attend conferences, workshops or skills will be paid in a lump sum in the year two of study(this is a separate travel expenses associated with the GRS Symposium)
- Institution: Grains Research and Development Corporation (GRDC)
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: PhD
- Value of Award: $10,000 per year
- Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Mode of Application: International
- To be taken at: Australia