Do you wish to further your education by obtaining a postgraduate research degree? you have few steps to take to achieve your career objectives. Apply for the Greenwich MPhil and PhD International Scholarships and begin your career journey.
The basic aim of this funding opportunity is to formulate the stochastic lattice Boltzmann equations (LBEs) to solve mechanistic models of how diseases spread. This award is open to all students from different part of the world.
The University of Greenwich is among the leading federal universities in London, United Kingdom and was established in 1890. It joins people of same interest together in learning new things, creating skills and fulfilling potentials.
What you will gain from studying at the University of Greenwich is, the institution supports and motivates students to accomplish the best of potentials and skills. Students are provided with an extensive support services for all students as well as a conducive and adequate learning environment.
Application Deadline: Application closes on 19 November 2020.
- Institution: University of Greenwich
- Department: Faculty of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Course Level: MPhil and PhD
- Value of Award: Sum of £15,285
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Awards: Unidentified
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Countries: Applications from students from all part of the world will be accepted.
- Offered Courses: MPhil and PhD degree in the Faculty of Liberal Arts & Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be qualified, candidates are to meet the following given criteria:
- Aspirants must have a 1st class or 2nd class that is, Upper Second class Honours Degree or a taught Master’s degree in a field significant to the project with a minimum average of 60% (UK or UK comparable).
- Past experience of undertaking research ( example undergraduate or taught master’s dissertation).
- Candidates must have good knowledge of numerical methods for solving ODEs/PDEs.
- Knowledge of probability theory or stochastic modeling.
- Previous experience of mathematical modeling.
Method of Application
- Application Process: For you to be enlisted in the award, you are required to take admission in your selected degree at the University of Greenwich. After being registered, you are to complete and submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must include a research proposal similar to the subject topic, curriculum vitae including 2 referees, academic qualification, and certificates transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: If you intend to take this admission, you must check the entry requirements of your selected program.
- Preferred Language: As an international student, if English is not the common language spoken in your country and English is not your first language as defined by the UK Border Agency, you must submit an IELTS/ English Language certificate.
The university will award the sum of £15,285 to the outstanding students for the academic year 2020/2021. Also, the excellent aspirant will get a contribution to tuition fees comparable to the university’s Home/EU rate, currently £4,407 for the period of their scholarship.